Access to exclusive opportunities and discounts
Perth Festival’s commitment to the diversity and development of our local industry is at the heart of our Festival Connect program.
The Festival Industry Pass gives artists, arts workers and educators the chance to engage deeply with the Festival’s rich program of events and provides an opportunity to connect with other members of our industry over the Festival and beyond.
Pass holders are automatically subscribed to the Festival Connect e-news where special opportunities and invitations are shared.
Industry Pass holders can also unlock a range of benefits, including;
- Access to $36 Rush Tickets on all shows (if tickets are available, from the box office 1 hour prior to performance)
- $2 off any drink and 15% off any substantial meal purchased at Chevron Gardens
- 10% off all books in the Boffins pop-up shop at Perth Writers Week
- And other special promotions throughout the Festival
Who should apply?
- Practicing artists and creatives working across visual and performing arts, film, literature or any other medium
- Arts workers and support staff who work professionally to support the production and presentation of the arts
- Arts and English educators working in English and/or Arts (Drama, Music, Dance, Visual or Media Arts) in a Western Australian secondary school.
Please note that students, ushers and hospitality staff are not eligible for this card (unless your practice is in addition to this work).
Registrations have now closed.
Registrations will be reviewed and card holders will be contacted via email by 30 January.